Third Party Cookies
Visiting a website you may receive cookies from the visited site ( “proprietary”) and also from websites maintained by other organizations ( “third parties”). A concrete example is the presence of “social plugin” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube. They are parts of the visited page and are directly generated by these sites and integrated into the host site. The most common use of social plugin is aimed at sharing of content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The information collected by “third-party management” shall be governed by the relevant information so please refer to. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, are reported below the web addresses of various information and methods for managing cookies.
- Facebook disclosure:https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): accedere al proprio account. Sezione privacy.
- Twitter disclosure: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Linkedin disclosure: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ / disclosure: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ / YouTube (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
In particular, we inform users that the owner of web analytics service that release cookiesis “Google Analytics”.
You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component opt-out provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link given below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND THIRD-PARTY?
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using your browser settings.
Warning: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the functionality of the site reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible to completely disable cookies.
Disabling the “third party” cookies does not prejudge in any way the navigability.
The setting can be defined specifically for the different sites and web applications. Also the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties.”
Here are the links for managing cookies on various popular browsers:
- Chrome -> https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox -> https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer -> http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Opera -> https://help.opera.com/en/how-to-clear-browser-cache-history-cookies/
- Safari -> http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT