- Identity of data handling controller
- Objectives and modalities of data handling
- Compulsory or voluntary data providing
- Data sharing and communication to third parties
- Personal data protection measures
- Data subject’s rights
- processing services requested by visitors
- answering specific requests of visitors about activities and services offered by Consorzio Vera Pelle Italiana Conciata al Vegetale
- informing users through newsletters
- verifying customers’ satisfaction and quality of services offered
- handling of personal data following a subscription to specific services
- the origin of the personal data;
- how these data are used;
- the functioning of the electronic system which manages the data;
- the identity of the holder, the person in charge and the assigned representative as per article 5, paragraph 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data can be communicated or those who can have access.
- the updating, rectifying, and, as applicable, the integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, or the blocking of data used in violation of the law. This also includes any data that has been transmitted but that was unnecessary for the functioning of the system;
- the declaration that the acts covered in a) and b), as well as their content, are communicated to the parties to whom the personal data are passed, except in cases where this proves to be impossible or would require the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
- for legitimate reasons to the use of the personal data which concern them, even though they are pertinent to the reasons for the collection of the data;
- to the use of personal details which concern them with the aim of sending publicity or direct sales material either for the use of market research or commercial communication.